When you do your research on Tours in Turkey, you will come across options such as Istanbul tours, Cappadocia tours, and Ephesus tours, which will be the most popular cultural tours. You can visit all historical regions of Turkey by choosing the Turkey package tours option among these options. Our company is at your service 24/7 for those who want to discover the secret of this land, which is cultural geography from east to west, from north to south.
You can visit the most beautiful regions of Turkey safely with our company. Our experienced guides will show you the most interesting and mystical regions of Turkey and create an entertaining travel guide for Turkey vacations. If you are in search of a Vacation in Turkey, you are in the right place. With Tour to Turkey, you can see the cultural heritage of Turkey and collect wonderful memories. With a Turkey trip, you can make cultural tours and visit all touristic regions of Turkey.
All you need to do is to contact us for Turkey tours. Please call us for affordable Turkey package tour options.
20 Reasons to Visit Turkey
There are thousands of reasons to visit Turkey. We have listed 20 for you. Here are 20 reasons to travel to Turkey!
- The world-famous Trojan War took place in Turkey. You can see a replica of the Trojan horse that was used in that war in Çanakkale.
- The first church built by human beings is St. Peter's Church, if you want to see St. Peter's Church, turn your route to Antakya.
- Göbeklitepe, the world's oldest temple, awaits history buffs in Şanlıurfa.
- Ephesus and Halicarnassus, two of the most important places of the ancient world, are located within the borders of Turkey.
- Nicholas (St. Nicholas), also known as Santa Claus, was born in Demre, a Mediterranean coastal town in Turkey.
- The only city in the world that is located on two continents is Istanbul. Even this alone is enough for you to travel to Turkey.
- According to Turkish tradition, a foreigner who comes to the door is considered a "guest of Allah" for three days. Prepare to be amazed at the hospitality of the Turks!
- Turkey, with its traditional foods, is seen as one of the three most important flavor countries in the world. If you like to taste new flavors, do not delay your Turkey tour.
- The first ecumenical council was held in the Iznik district in Turkey.
- The writing was used for the first time by the people living in Anatolia in the ancient period. Copper tablets with inscriptions were found in an Assyrian trading colony.
- The oldest tin mine in the world is also in Turkey. 96 kilometers from Tarsus.
- In Çatalhöyük, you can see the first Neolithic drawings drawn by human hands. It was drawn on the walls built by people.
- Anatolia has hosted some of the most legendary names in the history of humanity. For example, King Midas, Herodotus, St. Paul, Homer, and more...
- Julius Caesar uttered his most famous saying "Veni, Vidi, vici" (I came, I saw, I conquered) after he defeated the Kingdom of Pontus in Turkey. The Kingdom of Pontus has disappeared, but there are many other things worth seeing in the Black Sea!
- Anatolia has been worshiped by matriarchal goddesses for millennia. Cybele was born on these lands!
- The house of the Virgin Mary, where she spent her last days, can be seen on the top of Bülbüldağ in Ephesus. It is a sacred place for all religions.
- They say that the thermal waters of İzmir Balçova will cure every problem. There's no harm in trying!
- The blue cruise on the Aegean coast is unlike any other cruise.
- If you are curious about the color of turquoise, you will understand what it is in the resorts of the Aegean and Mediterranean.
- Did you know that famous musician Dario Moreno lives in İzmir? Its name continues to be kept alive on the most beautiful street of İzmir. Moreover, on the street-facing Izmir's famous Historical Elevator!